We Are Kindred x The Greenhouse Retreats x Mooi + U Beauty Giveaway
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
Entry is only open to Australian residents only.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Promotion begins 08/04/2021 and closes at the close of business on 08/05/2021.
- The winner will be chosen on 10/05/2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Major Prize drawn.
- Total value of prize is $2,500.00
- 3 x Nights accommodation.
- 1 x $200 We Are Kindred Voucher
- 1 x Welcome bottle of organic wine.
- 1 x Mooi + U Beauty Pamper Box
- 1 x We Are Kindred Robe
- The Major Prize has been sourced by We Are Kindred, The Green House Retreats & Mooi + U Beauty.
- Prize is NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The major prizewinner will be notified by email. The winners name will also be published on the We Are Kindred, The Greenhouse Retreats & Mooi + U Beauty social media channels.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Travel valid Monday to Thursday and is not redeemable during school holidays or weekends.
- Total prize pool value is up to $2,500.00
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to the We Are Kindred, The Greenhouse Retreats & Mooi + U Beauty database.
- In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re draw winner will be notified in writing whilst having their details published on the We Are Kindred, The Greenhouse Retreats & Mooi + U Beauty social media channels.
- The re draw will take place on 20/05/2021
- The Promoter is We Are Kindred ABN: 24 125 895 441 and The Greenhouse Retreats ABN: 49 617 228 976.
The Greenhouse Retreats
- No more than 10 Adults for the Greenhouse and 8 adults for the Beach house are to stay on the premises. No additional Guests allowed without prior permission.
- Prohibited from hosting any kind of function, party or event.
- The Greenhouse Retreat will take a credit card for a security deposit (not charged, just an authorization during stay).
- No smoking inside the house, around the pool or on the decks.
- No noise or pool use after 10pm at night or before 7am in the morning.
- Please respect our neighbours by staying off their portion of land between the houses and the water at the Greenhouse.
- Any Illegal behaviour will result in instant eviction.
- All guests are require to check in on arrival using our unique QR NSW Government Code