Grace of Monaco, Princess in Dior, Richart
Grace Kelly's life may have transformed from that of a Hollywood star to Princess of Monaco, but her status as a style icon remained constant throughout her life. There is perhaps no better record of this than her close thirty-year-long relationship with the illustrious house of Dior. Published on the occasion of the 2019 exhibition at the Musée Christian Dior in Granville, France, this sophisticated illustrated volume celebrates the close collaboration between Grace Kelly and the artistic directors of Dior throughout the years, from Christian Dior, to her support of Yves Saint Laurent, and her close friendship with Marc Bohan. An in-depth overview of this special exhibition, this new title explores the evolving relationship between Dior's designers and their muse through insights from experts on Dior and Monaco's royals – including an intimate interview with Princess Grace's favourite couturier and close friend, Marc Bohan – and beautiful images from Dior's archives as well as an exclusive photoshoot in Monaco. Fashion-loving readers will be delighted to rediscover the classic elegance of Grace Kelly's wardrobe through the gorgeous designs created for her by Dior.
Date Published: October 2019
- Free shipping for Australian orders over $300
- Same day delivery via Courier and In-Store Pick-Up options are available for Sydney Metro customers
- International Shipping rates calculated at Checkout
We are passionate about ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about a full priced item, you are entitled to an exchange or refund within 7 days of receipt.
- Sale items are eligible for an Exchange or Credit Note only, unless item is faulty.
- Outlet purchases are not eligible for Return, Exchange or Credit note, unless Faulty.